The Burger King in Siloam Springs is the newest restaurant location of our NWA owned and operated franchise. Our company has served this area of Arkansas for over 40 years. We are looking to hire Assistant Managers at this time and will conduct training at one of our Springdale locations.
The Assistant Manager (AM) supports the Restaurant General Manager in ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single restaurant. The AM helps manage financial controls, operations, people development, Guest service and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability and employee retention). The AM has full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager. An AM should be able to work long and/or irregular shifts, including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant. This position operates under the direct management of the Restaurant General Manager and helps lead the restaurant team. This position interacts with restaurant team members, the General Manager, outside vendors, members of the field operations team, and guests.
• Direct efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt delivery within established speed of service guidelines
• Motivates and directs team members and Shift Coordinators to exceed Guest expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings
• Supervises and trains team members and Shift Coordinators on team stations
• Follows cash control/security procedures and helps to implement marketing plans, maintain inventory, manage labor, and apply financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results
• Assists RGM in enforcing compliance with government regulations, employment law, food safety, operations
• As part of the restaurant management team, recruits, hires, trains and works to retain effective team talent, by making decisions or recommendations on hiring and advancement
• Makes decisions or recommendations on the discipline and terminations of team members
• Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings and training
• Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age*
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1 year of experience working in the quick service restaurant industry in management is preferred
• Completion of all BKC certification programs
• Demonstrates English language proficiency that enables speech expression clarity and proficient reading and verbal comprehension
• Demonstrates leadership skills
• Demonstrates formal understanding of the quick service industry and the core customer
• Recognizes and solves routine problems
• Develops knowledge and skills in basic tasks, practices and procedures within own area
If you have the skills and personality to help our company be the best QSR in the industry, apply now at
or in person at our Pilot Travel Center location in Springdale.
Please include resume'