What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your; name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Though some functions of the site will be limited unless you are a registered user of our site such as but not limited to; forum usage, giveaway drawings, etc...
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer. Please keep in mind that this is a public website, and that the use of certain functions of this site such as the forums means that certain information will be viewable by the public (such as forum account profile information, etc..).
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to company news, updates, winners notifications, etc...
- To administer giveaway contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
- Remember, the first line of defense starts at home. Always run an anti virus program on your computer system, making sure that your virus definitions are up to date. As well, it is highly recommended that you also run a male ware detection program. And never give out your personal information to anyone you do not know. If you feel your account has been hacked contact us HERE.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, an example would be our sharing your information to vendors of the gift certificates that we giveaway in our drawings.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies and giveaway rules, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services at our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. You may contact us HERE.