Seeking Angel Investors
During the past two years NowThatsCookin.Com has seen many changes, and has continued to grow as time has passed.
NowThatsCookin.Com was born out of the dreams and aspirations of one man, myself, Frank Elder. And I am very proud of what has been accomplished with this site.
The site was developed to create an online "community" for "foodies" in Northwest Arkansas, and I feel it has not only achieved that particular goal, but has done so on a level I really did not imagine initially that it would.
Some of my primary goals with this site were and still are;
- Promote small business owners, and help them get the word out about their products and services. And to allow them ways of doing so, that would not cost them a single penny, and showcase their involvement with the community around them.
- Promote keeping our dollars local. Which goes hand in hand with supporting our local small business owners.
- Help promote, at no charge, special events and most importantly charitable events in the NWA region that have a food tie-in.
- Create resource's for those in need. Be it job seekers, or those that might need help with just getting food on the table. And again, keeping these resources free and accessible to all.
- Generate revenue from ad sales and other areas. After all, this is how I wish to provide for my family.
I have many plans for the future, and will get there eventually, but it all takes time and money.
NowThatsCookin.Com has been built from the ground up, with no debt load. And in just this short amount of time, it has become viable in all of those areas outlined above. So now, it is on to the next stages of development.
What has been done here is replicable on a much larger scale. I have proven that this business model works. You can create an online community, that is not just about making money (which it does), but also gives back to its local community in so many ways.
There are plans for the addition of video production, as well as a children's cartoon series that helps lead them on a path to better eating habits etc..., mobile applications and more.
Where You Come In
All of these plans of expansion take certain resources. All of what you see in regards to this site was done by just myself. I am my own IT department, Art Department, Web Development Guru, Camera Guy, Marketing Specialist, Social Media Master, Writer, Editor and chief cook and bottle washer!
I am at a tipping point with this site, and it is ready to hit the "next" stage of development. But to do so, I need some help. And I am not looking for charity, but if you were to want to just outright donate to the sites development, I would not turn it away!
What I am looking for are Angel Investors. These are folks that are willing to take some risks, and generally look for investment opportunities that have some sort of proven track record of success. Well, I can offer that proven track record.
For those interested in investing in NowThatsCookin.Com what I offer is a two fold return on your investment over a certain period of time. And I am open to practically all levels of investment.
If you would like to discuss how you can become an Angel Investor, I would love to talk to you. Together we can not only make some money, which is always great, but we can also continue to help the community around us! How many investments can you say that about?
You can either call me at 479-787-0573 or email me at email@example.com
To learn more about NowThatsCookin you can go to our ABOUT US section.